منتديات الأستاذ منصور التعليمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات الأستاذ منصور التعليمية

منتدى تعليمي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» LeboubNedSS
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 6:45 am من طرف زائر

» القواعد الشاملة للغة الإنجليزية
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالإثنين فبراير 08, 2010 8:21 am من طرف علي عبد الكريم خلف

» كلمات سر جراند تيفت أوتو:VICE CITY STOREIES
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالإثنين فبراير 08, 2010 8:20 am من طرف علي عبد الكريم خلف

» معلومات عن الجهاز القادم PS4 ! ( ؟ ) الكـــــــــــــتـــــــــــــاب
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالإثنين فبراير 08, 2010 8:19 am من طرف علي عبد الكريم خلف

» كل عام وأنتم بخير
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 29, 2009 5:39 am من طرف العيس

» advantages and disadvantages (1
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 22, 2009 4:33 am من طرف العيس

» advantages and disadvantages
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2009 12:41 pm من طرف الأستاذ منصور

» House for sale
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2009 12:40 pm من طرف الأستاذ منصور

» advantages and disadvantages of the laptop
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 15, 2009 12:40 pm من طرف الأستاذ منصور

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
CUNTER
free hit counter
hit counter
مايو 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Vote_rcapالمذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Voting_barالمذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Vote_lcap 
الأستاذ منصور
المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Vote_rcapالمذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Voting_barالمذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Vote_lcap 
جعفر عبدالحسين آل ضيف
ali hussein
حسن
نبيل حسن الحداد
Mohamed Hameed
ali.b
حسن الحمراني
redha yousif
الساعة الآن

المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
حسين شاكر
Mohamed Hameed
الأستاذ منصور
7 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الأستاذ منصور
الأدارة
الأدارة
الأستاذ منصور

المساهمات : 79
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/10/2008

المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:47 am

Kingdom of Bahrain

Ministry of Education

Al khalil Bin Ahmed boys' school

Third intermediate writing topics

part one الجزء الأول

Index

Module* 1*

1. English and me.
2. Dialogue between a customer and a shop assistant.
3. Piece of cloth.
4. Clothes past and now.
5. Some one l knows.
6. My clothes.
7. Letter of complaint.
Module*2*
8. Visit Bahrain.
9. Arad fort.
10. Letter to a friend.
11. Modile phones agree – disagree.
Module*3*
12. Accident in the kitchen.
13. J woke up lately.
14. Burglory.
15. Car accidental.
16. L lost my keys.
17. Teenagrs drag cars.
18. Leave school.
19. Film star.
20. Film review.

Module* 1*

English and me ** **

I am going to write a bout myself and studying English Language.
First of all, I am going to introduce myself. My name is s. Mustafa and I am 15 years old. I live in malkiya and I go to al Khalil School. I have 4 bro hers and 3 sisters. In my free time I like foot boll and I am interested in watching T.V When I finish school. My ambition is to be a businessman. Moreover, I hove been studying English for 6 years I think English is important for traveling,studying and work .The easiest thing for me in learning English is Reading but the most difficult thing is writing finally , I think English is very important for life.

** Dialogue between a customer and a shop assistant **

S. can I help you?
C.I am looking for a T-shirt.
S. what size are you?
C.I wear small size.
S.what do you think of this.
C.I don’t like the style –cdoue.
S.How about this?
C.How mach is it?
S.It is B.D 5.
C.Can I try it on?
S. The changirg room is in the corner?
C.Ill buy it.

**Piece of cloth**

Yesterday I bought a shirt from Roona at suq waqif. It cost me B.D 10 it is small size. It is blue. It is made of cotton. It has a small pocket in the top. It has no zips. It has long – short sleeves it has a (big- small) collar.

عدل سابقا من قبل الأستاذ منصور في السبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:49 am عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الأستاذ منصور
الأدارة
الأدارة
الأستاذ منصور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:48 am

**Clothes past and now**

I am going to write about clothes people used to wear in the past and now in Bahrain. I am going to write about young children, men and women.
First of all, yang children used to wear thumbs and now yang children wear jeans and
T-shirts also, men used to wear thumbs but women used to wear dresses however, men and women now wear modern clothes shirts and jeans.
Finally, children men and woman don’t wear the some clothes like the past.

**Some one l knows**

A. looks:
People always want to look nice. So, they wear good going to before they go out. I am going to describe Ali he is my father he is about15years old. He is shortme drumheight with slimbait. He has got aroadface with short. Darkcurly hair and small blackeyes.
B.clothes:
I think Alia fashionable person. He usually looks well. He usuallywearsjeanswhen he goes out. He doesn’t like wearingtrack.
At home he usually wears t-shirts
When he goes to school he wears uniform.

**My clothes**

My father likes wearing suits. When he goes to work, he wears shirts with tight collars and bright ties. Sometimes at home he wears sandals and no socks. He never wears boots. My mother wears brighter clothes than my father. She likes the colures yellow and red. Her hair is much longer than my fathers and it is darker, too.

**Letter of complaint**

B.H.S H: 1194 R: 1784
Po. Box: 222 sear: 1748
Manama, Bahrain Bahrain

Dear sir/madam
I am writing this letter to complain about the jumper which I bought it from Lebro. I bought it from your store on Wednesday. It cost me B.D 10.
When I went home and wore it I found out that there was no button I went to the manager but he was unpleasant and refused to refund my money or help me to change it.
Finally, I would like to refund my money or help me to change it.
Your sincerely, Mustafa

Module*2*

Visit Bahrain****

Welcome to beautiful Bahrain where the beaches are fantastic and sandy.
The weather in Bahrain is beautiful. It is warm and sunny.
The sports in Bahrain are swimming and golf.
When you come to Bahrain you con hospitable. They speak English and Arabic .In Bahrain you can stay in five star hotels.
Finally, you must try the sea food and Bahraini dishes.

عدل سابقا من قبل الأستاذ منصور في السبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:50 am عدل 1 مرات
الأستاذ منصور
الأدارة
الأدارة
الأستاذ منصور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:48 am

Mobile phones agree – disagree****
1. Introduction
Some students bring their mobiles to the school. So, some of them agree while the other disagree.
2. Agree
On the first had there are many reasons that. Some students bring their mobiles to the school because they can call his family. Also, they can play some games in the break.
3. Disagree
On the other hand, There are many reasons that some students don't bring their mobiles to the school because make noise in the class. Also, they can watch bad clips.
4. Openion
Finally, I thing bringing the mobile to the class is (hot) good.

Accident in the kitchen****

Last week at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I was at home alone. My family went out to do some shopping. I felt hungry so, I went to the kitchens to eat something.

First of all, I opened the fridge to take an orange to eat. Then I cut it in to four parts by a knife. Suddenly, I cut my hand. There was some blod after that, Looked for a bandage but I did not find. Next, I called my father; he came and took me to hospital.

Finally, the doctor put bandage on my hand. I am happy now.

**Burglary**
Yesterday, at 12 o'clock at night I was sleeping in my bedroom at home. My room is up stairs. When I heard a crash dawn stairs, first of all, I wake up and went dawn. Before I went sleep I switch off all the lights. When I get dawn stairs there was one light switched on, the light of the dining room. When I entered the room I saw there was no T.V and myDVD also was not there. Of course, some one stole the T.V and my DVD. There was no body. When I looked at the widow I saw 2 boys. They seem to be 16 years old. They are standing next to the door. They were trying to get out of our house. I looked at them but unfortunately they get out. At the same time I called the police. They quickly came and talked to me asking me what they look like. When the police went out to go to the station they saw 2 boys they looked at them. They get out the car and caught them. They called me to go to see if they were the same boy. They were the same boys.

**Car accidental**
Yesterday, at two o'clock in the after noon when I came back home from school I saw on accident between three cars and a bicycle along Manama road.
I saw a policeman so I asked him about the accident and he told me about it first of all, the Bmw Car was very fast then, the bicycle crossed the road but he did not the bicycle. Next, the boy fell down and they took him to the hospital.
Finally, visited him and he is fine now.
L lost my keys****
Yesterday afternoon at 5 o'clock p.m I went with my family to seer mall to do same shopping and to see a film at the cinema.
After we finished we came back home at 11 o'clock p.m at night when we arrived I found out that we lost the key of our house, so my father went back to look for it but he did not find it.
Finally, my brother took a ladder from our neighbor and opened and opened the door from inside we were very happy and dived.
Mohamed Hameed
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
Mohamed Hameed

المساهمات : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2008
العمر : 29

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 10:58 am

Thank you oustd mansoor
الأستاذ منصور
الأدارة
الأدارة
الأستاذ منصور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 02, 2008 10:05 am

المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول OK
حسين شاكر
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2008 8:10 am

شكرا استاذ
جعفر عبدالحسين آل ضيف
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 06, 2008 9:33 am

Thank you very much ,, teacher
الأستاذ منصور
الأدارة
الأدارة
الأستاذ منصور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 07, 2008 9:21 am

المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Work_hard_graphic_2
إبراهيم عبدالرسول
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 11, 2008 10:48 am

thank you teacher

Ebrahim Abdul rsool
redha yousif
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
redha yousif

المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 12, 2008 10:32 am

thank you teacher
حسن الحمراني
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول   المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 8:51 am

مشكوووور استادي.

المذكرة الخاصة بجميع مواضيع WRITING في الفصل الأول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الأستاذ منصور التعليمية :: منتدى الصف الثالث إعدادي-
انتقل الى: